Thursday, March 10, 2011

Passing the Time

Yep, I'm still in a cooking rut. I've tried a few things here and there, but nothing blog worthy. Quite frankly, its been pretty boring in our kitchen. I have been busy planning the decorations for our annual school auction; which might I add I feel so blessed to be a part of! So I thought I would share with you some of my inspirations and ideas.


I could see this with a linen table topper or burlap, instead of the brown paper.
Event%20Decorating-pic1


This is pretty creative and a great idea for spring!
8-23-e1282078160213

I LOVE, LOVE this! These are paper cut butterflies.
manzanita-branches-4

I actually really like this. I think it would be a great centerpiece for a black and white event.
feathereventtablecentrepieces

This centerpiece is very elegant and I like it as well, but can't help but to wonder if you would be able to see those seated across you through the curtain of icicle drops?! Hmmm...
reception_hall_exquisite

Well, Dang! I could have had some great centerpieces with all those over-large margharita glasses I got rid of! I think this is ingenious!
cIMGP7289

This is actually an inspiration I am using for our auction. Take off the red pom-pom looking do-dads and replace with orchids. Not going to a table centerpiece, but will be used as a focal point elsewhere.
large_image

3 comments:

LTM said...

wow. Those are all so gorgeous, Nichole! I really like the icicles and the feathers and the butterflies! Beautiful~

s'OK about the rut. My life currently feels like my suitcase looked after airport security "randomly" searched it. (all tossed up in the air)

((big hug)) :o) <3

Jennifer Werneth said...

love the inspiration! can't wait to see what you create!

Scarlett said...

Thank you ladies! At LTM, hang in there, I'm praying for you!

Post a Comment